NAPI plugin support will be disabled by default in Chrome in April 2015.
[What will happen?]
- Users will be prompted to install Citrix Receiver every time they access the Receiver for Web site.
- An ICA file will be saved when users try to launch an application or desktop.
They have to click the ICA file at the bottom of the browser to activate the launch.
- Workspace control will be disabled on Windows.
[Who will be affected?]
Users who access Citrix Receiver for Web using the Chrome browser on Windows and Mac
- Re-enable NAPI
- Disable Chrome Auto Update
- Enable Chrome To Open ICA file Automatically
- Customize Receiver for Web on StoreFront
Find more details at:
?Preparing For NPAPI Being Disabled by Google Chrome?