Date: March 18, 2015
Time: 1:30-2:30 ET
Presenter: David Dartt
This session will be presented by?David Dartt, one of the leading certified Citrix XenApp trainers in North America and full time trainer for Layer8 Training, Inc. the largest Citrix Training partner in North America.
In this webinar, participants will be introduced to the components and capabilities of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 and how to leverage the new FMA architecture for deployment in their environment. Using active discussions with live-lab demonstrations the following areas of interest will be?highlighted:
- The new features available in a XenApp 7.6 deployment
- Hardware requirements and Best Practices for High Availability
- Basic architecture and components in a successful XenApp 7.6 deployment
- The role of the Delivery Controllers and application servers
- The role of Store 2.5 and new features.
- Managing and configuring application hosting
- The integration of XenApp 7.6 with XenDesktop 7.6 and scalability options
Who Should Attend?
This is an exclusive information packed session for Systems Administrators and others who architect, deploy, manage or support enterprise XenApp or XenDesktop solutions.